Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New Digs

Well we moved into our new home today. I discovered a new thing to hate. Trailers with ramps. Houston (goody four shoes) walked right on like he does this every day and then called me a sissy pony for making such a fuss. It was so horrible I got bad poops.

My new stall is super comfortable. The floor is soft but smells funny. So I peed on it. I couldn't believe that I actually had missed that stupid bird horse but it was great to see him again. We both got pedicures and Houston is spending his first night with a bare foot trim. He likes it so far but he still can't feel his feet yet so we'll see. He still has the founder and they said it is sinkers or something like that. But Farrier David said he should be able to take Mom's man riding in six moons *months* and go hit the trails by the next hotness *summer*. He said to tell you guys MY fans that he is excited to have his own man and he can't wait to teach him about horses. He's already less grumpy than he was and hasn't bitten anyone all day. I don't think he feels well. He's never gone this long without tasting people meat.

I got to teach Farrier David's friends why Lipizzans are better than all other horses. I think they were impressed. Houston says to tell you that they said he was beautiful and they were impressed that he's a foundation Quarter Horse. Whatever.

Anyway, PICTURES!!





2 comments:

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Glad you are home. I don't know if I would like a ramp or not...I like stepping up too.
Glad you got your pedicure. Have fun in your new home

thesewingroomandmore said...

This was so funny it hurt!! ROFLMAO!!