Monday, April 14, 2008

well fine then

the weather has been cold and wet today so all of the horses have been wild. Gremlins love cold wet days after all.

So Mom takes me AND the bird horse houston to the indoor. Mom tried to get on my back so I wiggled and wiggled and wiggled. I thought it was a great joke but Mom didn't agree so I let her get on. well then we got to the middle of the ring and I just had to give a little buck. but Mom said "walk on Max" so I did. then we walked and walked and walked. it was all very boring so I decided we should trot a bit. about half the ring later I finally gave in and walked and walked and walked. I got alot of good boys and Mom even sang my good boy song to me! did I ever tell you I have my own song?? it's wonderful. it's all about me and my brave good boy self. it almost made me forget about the gremlins that suddenly arrived in the indoor.
But then Mom put me in a stall and tacked up houston! well he wiggled and wiggled too but he eventually let Mom get on. well they got to do all the fun stuff! trotting, cantering (alot of cantering) and even went sideways! I was fascinated and just watched the whole thing. but then I heard it. it was. DINNER!! so I had to neigh to Mom and let her and houston know. well houston was naughty then so I had to neigh again. they rode a bit more and then Mom took us to the barn where we had our dinner with carrots in it. (aunt Sandra always gives us goodies when she visits her horses. we love aunt Sandra.)

Aunt Diane asked how our ride went. Mom said I was an ape and hou was an angel. I've decided that apes must be much better than angels because I'm way better than houston.

No comments: