Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm Back!!

I'm Back under saddle again! the vet came today and said I was a very good healing boy and that the hole in my leg is all gone. and now Mom can ride me again! and he said that I am such a good boy that I healed faster than he thought I would. and in two weeks I get to go out and play! watch out bear, your butt needs a bite! I also got bee stings on my neck *shots* and THREE carrots!! AND sugars! I am such a good boy!

to celebrate Mom put the not saddle *surcingle* on me and the longest lines and we went on the trail! it was so much fun! Bear, Ukon, and Walter were so happy to see me that they galloped to the fence to say hi. I wanted to eat all the grasses, but mom wouldn't let me. said something about working and blah blah blah. I'm not sure why I couldn't have the grasses, I wasn't really listening to mom. I just know that the horse eating whip tapped my butt when I tried to sample them.

AND I got to teach Mom "gee" and "haw". she heard from my first mom that I knew that and wanted to see if I remembered. and since she isn't real sure which means right and which means left, I got all the good boys.

take THAT bird horse!!

2 comments:

TankDiveGirl said...

What a smart boy!!! I bet your mom was so happy that you helped her learn those driving words!

Great healing! And keep up the good work!!

*scritches and sugars*
Jamie

Denise- LessIsMore17 said...

Yay! Back to work wit'cha, for what's it's worth I don't let Lester eat grasses when he's "working" either, though he doesn't try. Can't blame you guys for trying!